It’s been a decent week, even tho it’s just before pay day and I’m poor. Haha.
* Went to Skånes Djurpark on Sunday with my sister and checked out a bunch of nordic animals. First time this year for me and I had a great time.
* Worked. Same old, same old. But it’s ok, it’s not bad at all.
* Watched the last South Park episode and followed the news about the Muslims being angry over Matt Stone and Trey Parker showing Mohammed in a bear suit. First of all, Mohammed was never in that bear suit, it was friggin Santa Clause and second, it’s your religion, not mine and I don’t see why everyone needs to bow and behave. Why even bother, I’m the one that is supposedly going to “hell”, that means more room in “heaven for you. Religion is whacked and is ruining the world.
* Defrosted the freezer. Extremely boring task, but when you live with a dude that opens the freezer a million times a day to get ice cubes it builds ice wicked fast in there.
* Been reading a little every night. I get tired of myself, I ruin my brain with only TV and computer a little too much so I decided to read at least a little every night, you know, feeding my brain some goodies. Currently reading the second book about “Elling” and I like it.
* Eaten a lot of crisp bread and been drinking a lot of saft.
* Been to Denmark with Lev and had a great time even tho it rained and was just a tad bit too cold outside.
* Experienced weird weather with both sunshine, snow, rain and hail. All in one day too, haha.Well, I got to see a rainbow too, that was at least nice.
* Slept too little. Thankfully it’s the weekend now and I get to sleep in.
Life goes on